ENGLISH 1º- 2º PRIMARIA (WEEK 20/4 - 24/4)

Hello, my boys and girls of 1º- 2º! How are you?

This WEEK, the TOPIC is…

THE FAMILY

-Songs: Now, it's time to move, dance and sing.

a) Small Family:



b) Big family:





-Games: 

- Play a word game to learn and practise family vocabulary.

Family member vocabulary

Family members fun games

Bear Family Coloring

Family Doll House

- Videos and stories:







- Interactive worksheets: 

My Family

Family Members

Learn about Ella's family!


- Now you can DRAW your family and NAME them. Also, you can RECORD yourself and send it to me: 
For, example: This is my family  I've got a small / big family. This is mum, this is my dad. I've got two sisters...



Ahora podes BEBUXAR a túa familia e NOMÉAOS. Tamén podes gravarte e mandálo o meu correo:
Por exemplo: Esta é a miña FAMILY. Teño unha familia pequena/grande. Esta é a miña nai, este é o meu pai. Teño dúas irmás....


If you have any doubts, any pictures or work you would like to share...you can contact me via email.


HAVE FUN, STAY AT HOME AND SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario